Friday, December 24, 2010

Happy Birthday, Jesus!

Love came down at Christmas,
Love all lovely, Love Divine;
Love was born at Christmas;
Star and angels gave the sign.
~Christina Rossetti
First off, Merry Christmas and Happy Birthday Jesus! This Christmas means so much more to me than years past. Each Christmas my love for Christ becomes stronger (since becoming a Christian) but this year is different. Maybe because we are having a baby and I have a new understanding of how I cant even begin to fathom God's love for us. There is no one on earth I love enough to sacrifice my daughter, yet that is exactly what God did for us. He gave us the most unbelievable gift on this special day. May we always have Christ in our hearts and praise God for this glorious day!

 30 weeks & 1 day - 12.24.10
So excited to be on the downhill stretch! 10 or so weeks left to go before we get to meet our little girl.
 My Christmas puppies - Reagan & Riley
Our last Christmas just us two.

No comments:

Post a Comment