Tuesday, March 8, 2011

Happy Birth Day!

Grace Olivia
6lbs. 13 oz ~ 19 & 3/4 inches ~ 8:17am
March 4, 2011

We welcome our beautiful baby girl!
Just a few hours after she was born.
Proud Papa. He was a great labor coach for me.
Momma and Grace
Her first bath in the hospital. She was not happy about this!
On our way home the next day. So thankful we didnt have to stay longer! I asked if we could go home the night she was born, but they told me they like to observe babies for 24 hours.
We cannot stop praying and praising the Lord for her and her arrival! She is far more amazing than we spent the last 9 months thinking she would be. We already cant (dont want to) remember life without her.

I am working on a second blog that will focus just on my life & journey as a momma. I will post the full (amazing!) details about the birth on there for those who want to know. I will share that link later!

No comments:

Post a Comment