Hershey Candycane Kisses (1 bag)
6 smashed candycanes
2/3 c. butter
3/4 c. sugar
1 tsp. baking powder
1/4 tsp salt
1 TBS milk
1 tsp. vanilla
2 c. flour
1. Smash candycanes - I double bagged 6 canes and had my hubby smash in garage with hammer. :) You want them like fine flakes. Not too mush powder and not chunky.
2. In a large mixing bowl beat butter on med. speed for 30 seconds.
3. Add sugar, baking powder and salt. Beat until blended.
4. Add egg, milk and vanilla. Beat until blended.
5. Beat in candycane until blended.
6. Beat in flour. If it becomes hard to beat use wooden spoon for rest.
7. Chill dough for at least 30 min.
8. Preheat oven to 375*. Roll dough into 1/5" balls. (use flour on your palms!)
9. Bake for 9-11 mins, or until very bottom edges are brown. Unwrap kisses while baking.10. Let sit on tray for 1 min. Press Kiss into center of cookie. Remove immediately and let cool on wire wracks.