Friday, November 6, 2009

Working Hard or Hardly Working?




Lately I have been very busy substituting. I had no idea I would have this much to do! I love that I am able to finally use my degree and teaching lisence. I think I can confirm I am a high school teacher. The other levels are fun for a day or so, but other than that, I just love teaching high school. Its also nice when I dont want to work, or make other plans, I just check that I am unavailable and wont get called!
Steve has been preparing and is super excited to go deer hunting in Montana with his gradpa and buddy, Scott. I am excited for him to go out and have "man time" and play in the wilderness. I am also very excited for fresh lean meat to return home, which will last us for about the next year. There is something I love about his desire to provide for our family in every way he can. :)
And of course, the pics above are of Reagan cuddling with Riley. Generally, she gets what she wants with him, and he is pretty patient. Every once in a while he gets mad, but clearly not tonight. Reagan is getting SO big!


No comments:

Post a Comment