Friday, December 4, 2009

Christmas is all month long!

"He who has not Christmas in his heart will never find it under a tree." ~Roy L. Smith



Our first Christmas Tree! We set it up the day after Thankgiving together. Add a little fire, Christian music and peppermint coffee, I think we started a fun family tradition. I love it!


So at first he acted a bit annoyed at my need for a perfect tree, (you cant just throw lights on they must be woven in!) but after a while ditched his hum-bugness and secretly I know he enjoyed himself! :)


One of my 3 mini trees around the house. I absolutely love the Christmas holiday and our house is decorated all over. I love coming home and walking into a warm, inviting, holiday home.

"There has only been one Christmas - the rest are anniveraries." W. J. Cameron

No comments:

Post a Comment