Wednesday, December 2, 2009

Happy Thanksgiving

Steve and I spent this year's Thanksgiving at his parents house. We had a nice relazxing time with each other and as always the cooking was amazing! The day after I kicked off the holiday spirit with the other crazies at 4:00am and completed a great majority of my Christmas shopping! I absolutely love shopping on Black Friday!
Apparently Steve snuck in a picture of me when I was frosting brownies. They were very good. Of course another thing I ate way too much of!

We have been very occupied with Reagan lately. Pictures of that soon to come. A week after emergency surgery she is still wearing "the cone of shame." I will post that complete story to you all when I upload pictures. She sure scared us, but seems to be healing just fine now.

No comments:

Post a Comment