Sunday, April 11, 2010

The Garden is Moving Outside

These are my little green onions. They take about 120 days to mature, but Im so excited to eat them come, oh, August! Strawberries, Green Onions and some Radishes

I bought one set of already started strawberries, just in case the others from just roots dont make it.
These are the stawberry roots. In a few weeks they should turn into a plant (I hope!) This is all very new and a little strange to me...


Im hardening off all the plants I started inside. Sometime this week they will be transplanted into the garden on the side of our house.
If all goes well and I can keep critters away, this summer we will be enjoying:
Lettuce, carrots, cucumbers, jalapenos, bell peppers, green onions, spinach, radishes and strawberries.
May God please bless my garden!

No comments:

Post a Comment