Thursday, November 3, 2011

Buffalo Chicken - Crockpot!

If you like spicy buffalo wings or franks buffalo wing sauce, this chicken is awesome and very versitile!

1. Frozen Chicken Breast (they said 3lbs, I just filled bottom of crockpot, we cant eat that much!)
2. 1 bottle of Franks Buffalo Sauce
3. 1 package Ranch Dip Mix
4. 2 Tbl butter


1) Put #1-3 on low 6-7hrs. (or less/more depending on how much chicken you use)
2) Using 2 forks, shred chicken and return to crockpot
3) Add butter and cook low 1 more hour.

You can serve this spicy chicken however but that night I made Buffalo Sandwiches.
Toasted Hoagie roll, chicken, pepperjack cheese and ranch.
(yep, not on my diet...oh well!)

I am hoping to try it on a homemade pizza sometime, that sounds good to me!

No comments:

Post a Comment