So here is the rundown for everyone who has been asking:
- I'm almost 5 weeks along now
- I had a gut inuition long before a positive test...I know my body and something was different!
- Sometimes I will have a moment or so of nausea, but nothing to complain about.
- For the most part I have MORE energy now...but then again about 8pm and zonked out till morning.
- IM HUNGRY ALL THE TIME!!!!
- I cannot stand the smell of coffee (sad I know!) or anything greasy or deep fried. My two favorite things: Starbucks and a cheeseburger are off the menu for now!
- I crave sandwiches and fruit. I would eat a sandwich for every meal, but I dont think Steve would like that as much as me! Subway? Yes, please!
- I become out of breath quicker and cant workout for anywhere near where I used to. But slow and steady is fine for me... Im listening to my body and not pushing anything.
- I will be due sometime in early March (3-5). The Dr. will pinpoint that date at my first appt.
- We have our girl first name chosen for sure (but keeping that to ourselves till we know what Baby is.) Kinda decided on a girl middle name, and have no clue for a boy. We keep tossing around different boy names and one of us wont like it. We wont find out the gender till end of Sept-Oct. so we have lots of time to discuss it.
We are so excited and thank our family and friends who call me everyday to ask how I'm feeling and share their excitement. This is the most amazing experience Steve and I have yet to walk through..Thank you for sharing it with us!