Sunday, March 28, 2010

Garden Update

Here is a little update on my seedlings. They are 4 weeks along.
The heartiest of the plants is definately the cucumber plant. They are way taller than all the others.

Here is most of the plants. They have taken over my kitchen. This is the only place in the house that gets direct sunlight for a longer period of the day. I am looking forward to transplanting them outside so I can have my space back! I also have green onions in a pot outside and radishes in a pot on the other side of the kitchen! ahh!

Experienced gardeners help me out! The seedling on the right is the odd one out. It came out of the bell pepper packet, but looks nothing like any of my other plants. The plant on the left is a bell pepper (the jalapenos look the same) so Im curious to know what this rounded leaf little plant is. I hope it survives to be big enough for me to tell. It is a mystery plant.




No comments:

Post a Comment